- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- December 2009
- August 2009
More Casino Game
- Golden Riviera Casino to Offer Two New Games This July
- FBS Technology and Bit8 Collaborating
- Double the Prizes, Double the Fun at WinADay’a Birthday Bash
- Online Casinos Must Take Data Security Seriously
- New Mobile Games Introduced to Interactive On the Go Players from ComeOn! Casino
- Casino Web Scripts’ Slot Game with North Pole Theme Now Joined Internet Gaming Mainstream
- Info Confirmed on Alderney Category 2 License Awarded to iSoftBet
- Grand Reef Boosts Global Profile, Bonuses and Special Promotions Draw More Virtual Punters
- Revel Casino Hotel Denies Refunds as Promised to Advantage Punters
- Huge 500 Free Spins Special Offers at ComeOn! to Introduce Net Entertainment’s Magic Portals
For those who have a love for casino games but do not have a land based casino nearby or the means with which to travel to one there is a way to enjoy favorite casino games without traveling anywhere. Several PC gaming companies have created software that brings the fun of casino games to players’ homes.
Most PC gaming companies will make different versions of their casino games software. They will produce different versions of their casino suite software. Casino suite software can be made up of multiple types of casino games along with variations of those types of games. This can include different types of poker and blackjack. It can also include different types of slots games too.
Other than casino suite software, PC gaming companies will also manufacturer software that focuses on a specific type of casino game, such as slots. In software that is devoted to slots a player can find three reel, five reel or seven reel variations, along with different themes for their slots games.
Every so often, as technology improves, PC gaming companies will rework their software. This could be as simple as tweaking how the software performs to include a new advancement in how the computer graphics work. Or it could be a complete redesign that gives the games a new overall look; this could mean new themes or more variations added.
Because PC casino games are not gambling tools, they can be easily obtained from almost any video game store, electronics store where PCs are sold and even stores that have an electronics department. Most retailers will sell PC casino games for $15 and up, and common names on the software consist of Hoyle, Bally Gaming, Reel Deal, IGT Slots and Club Vegas—and there are many, many casino games software out there.
The only real downside to PC casino games, and this could be applied to any PC game—is that newer versions will be release either because of improved technology or more games being designed and added to the software. This sometimes will force players to purchase the newer software. Over time this can add up dollar-wise.
Otherwise players have the advantage for enjoying their favorite casino games at home on their PCs. And playing for fun is the limit of PC casino games. Since these games could be purchased by minors, the games are not set up to gamble real money.